Application of the GDPR679 / 2016
GDPR is the acronym for "General Data Protection Regulation" which in Italian means "General Data Protection Regulation". The regulation came into force in 2016 and is applicable from 25 May 2018.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Luca Lambertini based in Vicolo San Damiano 3, Bologna. The professional can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of your data is aimed at:
- Receive requests by email and / or through the contact form
- Respect all the obligations incumbent on the data controller under the current legislation
- Defend a right in court or before judicial authorities exercising jurisdictional functions
Methods of data processing
The processing of your data is carried out in ways strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes of the data processing itself. The data entered into the forms is managed via a secure connection with a Let's Encrypt certificate issued by a regular certification body (Let's Encrypt Autorithy X3). The operations will be carried out by electronic, telematic and paper means.
The provision of your data is optional, but mandatory in order to:
- Correct functioning of the contact form
- Correct navigation on the studiobartolinilambertini.it website
The consent to the processing of data is accepted when you click the tick under the contact form.
Your personal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary for correct navigation on this website, as well as for the period necessary for the defense of your rights in court or before courts. In any case, personal data will be processed and stored for the period necessary for the correct fulfillment of the conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided by law or regulation, to which the data controller is subject.
Your data entered through the contact form will be kept exclusively for the period necessary for the exchange of information between you and the Data Controller.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data may be disclosed or otherwise read by:
- Persons authorized to process
- Data processors and other authorized subjects such as: suitable for the maintenance of studiobartolinilambertini.it, IT service providers and their collaborators or assistance suppliers, all subjects however properly trained in the processing of the data themselves
- Judicial or administrative authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations
- Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations
Transfer of data abroad
Your data is not transferred abroad because:
- The hosting of the site resides in Italy with datacenters in the national borders
- Data collection is carried out through special software installed on the server
External links to the site
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 15-18 and 20-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you, even if not yet registered
- Updating, correction, integration of recorded data
- the origin of personal data
- of the purposes and methods of treatment
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- the identity of the owner and any managers
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
You have the right to object in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of the collected data
- To the processing of personal data for the sending of advertising material and/or market research
You have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent provided, in relation to the processing activities of which it represents the legal basis, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and you have the right to transmit this data to another data controller without hindrance. You also have the right to propose the right of complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to the data controller, at the addresses (registered office or e-mail) indicated above.