Curriculum Vitae Luca Lambertini
Born in 1963. Graduated in 1989 from the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Bologna with honors.
He is registered in the Register of Chartered Accountants at the ODCEC of Bologna registration number 1180 / A since 1993.
He has been registered in the Register of Auditors since 1999 under number 75989.
He has been registered in the Register of Technical Consultants of the Judge of the Court of Bologna since 24 November 2003.
After graduating, he trained at the Central Management of the Banca Commerciale Italiana working in Milan, Genoa, Udine, Viareggio, Trieste.
He then chooses to obtain solid professionalism in authorized companies in the sector of auditing company financial statements.
He has significant experience as a consultant in the banking, parabanking sector and as a member of the Supervisory Board, Control Committee and Board of Statutory Auditors in the credit guarantee sector. He has been a consultant to interbank consortia, actively participating and coordinating the work of the Council and the Assemblies between the consortium banks.
He is a consultant for entities, municipalities and companies belonging to the industrial, commercial, service and non-profit sectors.
Qualified at the Intercent - ER electronic market platform as a chartered accountant for professional assistance services, tax advice, legal advice and legal representation.
It carries out corporate, corporate and tax assistance with particular reference to business decision support activities, extraordinary operations, budgeting, cost control, business management, tax litigation.
It plans training courses and carries out teaching activities in the areas described above, in modules dedicated to the different levels of competence and responsibility of the staff including the managerial staff.
He was a director of joint stock companies.
He is auditor and auditor of joint-stock companies, cooperatives and consortia of banking and industrial origins and carries out appraisals appointed by the Court.
He has good knowledge of English and French.
- President of the board of auditors of the CNA of Emilia Romagna, based in Bologna, with the role of monocratic ODV;
- Member of the Board of Auditors of the Credit Consortium with national standing, Artigiancredito Consorzio Fidi della Piccola e Media Impresa Soc. Coop, operating in the financial sector of guarantees and direct credit;
- President of the Board of Auditors of Progetto Isom Spa, a project company set up by the partners of the RTI (Temporary Grouping of Companies), Manutencoop, Siram and Sinloc for the construction of a new tri-generation power plant in the Sant'Orsola Malpighi hospital complex and the creation of a new heating and cooling distribution network;
- President of the board of auditors with joint auditing duties of Siaer Società Cooperativa a rl, a service company based in Bologna, part of the CNA system of Emilia Romagna;
- President of the board of auditors with joint auditing duties of Ecipar Emilia Romagna Società Consortile a rl operating in the field of qualification and training with headquarters in Bologna, part of the CNA system of Emilia Romagna;
- President of the board of auditors with joint auditing duties of Caf Cna Emilia Romagna Srl based in Bologna, part of the CNA system of Emilia Romagna;
- President of the board of auditors of Cna Romagna Servizi Srl based in Rimini, part of the CNA system, operating in the field of accounting, administrative, fiscal and social security services;
- Mayor and sole auditor of the Bologna ETS Artisan Mutual Aid Society.
- He was President and member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of the Fidi Consortium operating in the financial area of Guarantee, Unifidi Emilia Romagna Società Coop a rl, from 2015 to 2019, a position which ceased due to the merger by incorporation;
- He was Supervisory Director of the Credit Consortium operating in the financial area of the Guarantee, Unifidi Emilia Romagna Società Coop a rl;
- In his capacity as standing auditor, he signed the financial statements for the 2008 and 2009 financial years of Società Moneta Spa, into which the Intesa San Paolo Group has channeled its activities relating to consumer credit, personal loans and the management of electronic cards;
- He was Statutory Auditor, for a period also with statutory auditing duties, of the company Sinloc Spa, operating in the financial sector, project financing and strategic consultancy, owned by numerous banking foundations, with headquarters in Padua;
- He was statutory auditor and auditor of the limited liability consortium company CISA Center for Innovation and Transfer of Environmental Technology for sustainability in the Apennines based in Porretta Terme (Bo), an instrumental company of the Cassa di Risparmio Foundation in Bologna;
- He was effective auditor and auditor of the RI.COS consortium. for Research and Technology Transfer and Innovation of the Construction Supply Chain based in Bologna, an instrumental company of the Cassa di Risparmio Foundation in Bologna;
- He was alternate auditor of the Cassa di Risparmio Foundation in Bologna.
- He was alternate auditor of the company Museo della Città di Bologna Srl based in Bologna;
- He was an effective member of the Audit Body of CNA Associazione Rimini;
- He was Statutory Auditor of Carirete Spa, a financial products distribution company based in Bologna;
- He was Mayor and sole auditor in the project company Labogest Srl established for the renovation of parts of the Ospedale Maggiore in Bologna;
- He was Statutory Auditor of the company Rent Autonoleggio Srl in liquidation, with headquarters in Faenza;
- He was Statutory Auditor of the company Agata Fid Srl, a trust company based in Bologna;
- He was Mayor and Sole Auditor of the Idroemilia Srl company based in Castelnuovo Rangone (Mo) operating in the hydroelectric energy production sector.